Saturday, July 30th, 2022
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
William Rolland Stadium at California Lutheran University
Clinic will be capped at 40 players, targeted toward rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors ONLY.
The Cal Lutheran Women's Lacrosse Staff is hosting a one-day prospect clinic for female players (rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors) who have the desire to play in college. The clinic will offer participants the opportunity to train in a collegiate-style session setting, as well as play a full field scrimmage (if numbers allow).
Participants and their families will also have sessions off the field with our admissions and financial aid team, as well as a panel discussion with current student-athletes and coaches.
- $85 per athlete - includes reversible jersey
8:15am - Check In
8:30 - 9:45am - Strength, Speed & Agility Session
9:45am - 11:00am - Training Session #1
11:00am - 11:45am - SNACK BREAK
11:45am - 1:00pm - Training Session #2 (scrimmage play if numbers allow)
1:15 - 2:00pm - Cal Lutheran Admissions & Financial Aid Session (Parents Welcome)
2:00pm - 2:45pm - Student-Athlete Panel Discussion (Parents Welcome)
2:45pm - 3:30pm - Optional Campus Tour (Parents Welcome)
- All participants will receive a reversible jersey
- Strength session conducted by a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
- Training sessions will be conducted on turf.
- Certified Athletic Trainer will be onsite for emergencies only.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Lacrosse Equipment (stick, mouthguard, headgear - GKs bring all equipment)
- Snacks (participants will have a 45 minute break to rest and refuel before the scrimmage session)
Laura "Mac" McIntyre