Poulson Tennis Center at California Lutheran University
75 Overton Court, Thousand Oaks, CA
Camp Director: Jerry Yu, USPTA, CLU Assistant Coach, Top Junior Player Development Coach
- June 10th, 2022 at 5pm (1st week's camp)
- June 17th, 2022 at 5pm (2nd week's camp)
- Week 1: M-F June 13th-17th from 9am - 2pm
- Week 2: M-F June 20th-24th from 9am - 2pm
- Open to ages 9-18 (or younger with directors approval).
- For beginners ages 5-12, and for other camp info during the summer, then please contact us for more info.
- Level: Must have some match play experience: intermediate to advaned. (UTR 1.5-9)
- Players will be separated by age and level on different courts.
- Contact us ahead of time if you have questions about the level.
- 20% discount to all CLU employees.
- Coaching staff includes college coaches, collegiate and top local players.
- Each day will consist of: proper modern dynamic warm-up, modern stroke technique training, footwork, strategy, mental coaching, competition, games and more.
- Singles and doubles training.
- All players will receive a Cal Lutheran Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- What to bring: racquet, non-marking tennis shoes (no running or black-soled shoes), hat, sunscreen, snack, water and/or sports drink.
Camp Info Contact Information
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your session start and receive a refund less $25 administration fee for each camper's session. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the camp session begins are non-refundable. To cancel your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.